Music Video Transition Preset
Epic Tremble Transition Preset
Hello everyone, It is a known fact that video editing is an interesting and integral part of video production, and everyday methods for editing and producing creative and interesting videos are created, and these methods are constantly evolving.
At BJK Productions, we are also ensuring we flow with the trends, by churning amazing presets that will enhance your video editing skills and also make you a professional video editor. The Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 is just the perfect video editing tool to use if you’re all about productivity and creativity, because the app was created to help keep your projects neat and organized, while being optimized for speed, and you only just have to drag, drop and in some cases edit texts if needs be.
Before we proceed, we are grateful to everyone who has subscribed to our YouTube channel and liked our videos too; we really the appreciate the kind gesture.
Today’s tutorial is about applying this epic Tremble Transition effect to your videos, and as with all of our other tutorials, this one is nice and will enhance your creativity, while improving the quality of your videos, using the Adobe Premiere Pro. This preset is available for download on our website, so make sure to download it and other wonderful presets, so we can get kicking with video editing.
- The very first step involves launching the Adobe Pro Premier app on your PC, then import the clip to the app.
- The next step is to nest the part of the video clip you intend to use and to do this, you cut the end of the first clip and the beginning of the second clip, highlight the cut clips >> right click >> click “Nest”, and then name the clip as you please.
- Next, go to the presets, and import presets and downloads the preset. Drag and drop the Tremble Transition preset on to the clip you’re editing.
- To give the clip a cinematic effect and make it looks a lot better, it is good to add an adjustment layer on top of the video, then go to effects and type “crop” then drag and drop on the video, then go to effects control, edit “bottom” and “top” and input “10” as the values. You have successfully added black bars to your video clips.
- To give your video more life and add more professional feel to it, after adding the preset, you should add a zoom transition to the clip. Locate the middle of the clip’s scale, and increase the zoom as you wish. Click the refresh button after.
- When all that is done, you can play back to see how well you have performed, you should see a little quick whip transition in action, and you may decide to make it a little faster, just move to the effects control, scroll to “transform”, now you can move the keyframes forward according to the speed you want. BJK Productions are fully customizable, so you can play around with them and come up with your own creative presets.
The Tremble Transition is more appreciated in music videos, I bet you when you add the preset to a music video, the music video will be so insane, you’ll have A-list artistes wanting you to edit their videos. So from what you have learned in the steps above, try it on a music video while adjusting the position and transition speed, and I’m pretty sure you’ll be so impressed with yourself. Note that there are two types of whip transition presets, one has some shaking in it, and the other does not, and do not forget that when making transition speed adjustments, they should be done using the effects control.
Now that you know how to apply the whip transition effect, try playing around with the keyframes till it syncs with the type of video you want. If you continue at it, more creative ideas will come and your skills will get honed.
For more great video tutorials on Adobe Premiere Pro presets, do not hesitate to subscribe to our YouTube channel. And always check the blog for new products; you know BJK Productions stays creating valuable content for you, our esteemed followers for free.
Don’t forget to follow us on our social media platforms like Snapchat with B.King256, on Instagram with @bjkproductions, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.