Get in touch with me
BJK PRODUCTIONS REFUND POLICY
Before Requesting A Refund
- Read the item’s installation guide and tutorial that came with the download.
- Contact us
- Ensure the item is being used for its intended function and purpose (check the item description), Eg. is the item meant to be compatible with your Adobe Premiere Pro Version?
Why A Refund May NOT Be Given
If the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it;
- the item did not meet your expectations;
- you simply change your mind;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
Why A Refund MAY Be Given
Please note a refund for a digital product is very unlikely since it is a DIGITAL download.
- You did NOT download any of the items you purchased.